Tuesday 22 May 2012

SOPHIA LOREN, RAQUEL WELCH & MORE VINTAGE STYLE ICONS IN SWIMSUITS (PHOTOS)


With Memorial Day Weekend fast approaching, bikini season is here. When I put on my swimsuit this past weekend and headed over to a friends rooftop, I realized how long it had been since I last laid out in the heat. Too long. So long, in fact, that I realized I didn't even own sunblock anymore (this was quickly remedied). I'd consider last weekend a preview of what's to come for the next few months. This week is all about preparation, making sure you have the right beach hatsunglasses and cover-up to survive summer 2012.
To get ready for the long weekend of sunbathing, seaside-frolicking and fun, let's take a look back at Sophia Loren,Raquel WelchRita Hayworth and more style icons in their swimsuits. These celebrities famously knew how to rock a bikini... so let's see if we can learn a thing or two from them in the slideshow below.
Want more? Be sure to check out Stylelist on TwitterFacebookTumblr and Pinterest.

Bikini Style Icons (PHOTOS)

1 of 29
×Sort by Ranking
  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 3
  • 2

No comments:

Post a Comment